1. What is exfoliation?
- Exfoliation is the process by which dead cells are removed from the skin. When we’re younger, this process naturally occurs at a rate of about 28 days. EXFOLIATION is NATURAL!
2. Why do we need to use EXFOLIANTS?
- As we grow older, the natural exfoliation process slows down
Exfoliants speed up the skin renewal process to help maintain the skin in its best condition.
3. What is MICRO-EXFOLIATION?
- Micro-exfoliation gives you the benefits of exfoliation without visible peeling and redness.
4. Why do we need to use sun block?
- Intense sun exposure can cause serious damage to the skin, with or without exfoliation
- Use of products with sunblock, like Maxi-Peel Sunblock Cream for the face, and Maxi-Peel Lotion for the body, protects skin from sun damage.
#3 - For the treatment and prevention of SEVERE cases of pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads by penetrating pores to reduce break-outs, and eliminating acne-causing bacteria.
#2 - For the treatment and prevention of MODERATE cases
#1 - For the treatment and prevention of MILD cases